Information of Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong 2018
Hall 5E, F&G, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (Harbour Road entrance)
Dates & Time:
4 September 2018, 12:00 – 19:30 (Tuesday)
5 September 2018, 12:00 – 19:30 (Wednesday)
6 September 2018, 12:00 – 18:00 (Thursday)
- Restaurant & Bar HK is a trade exhibition and open to F&B trade professionals only.
- Admission is free. Except on special invitation, general public, students and minors under 18 will not be permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to verify the identity of any visitors (i.e. through invitation letter, business cards and/or staff I.D.) and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- The admission badge is non-transferable.
- Visitor Registration Counters close half an hour before the exhibition ends.
- Due to liability restrictions, no strollers or luggage of any kind will be permitted on the exhibit hall.
Pre-registration Process Information
How do I know if my registration is successful?
After your pre-registration, you will receive a confirmation email shortly with a 10-digit visitor bar code. Make sure the email address you enter is correct. If you do not receive the confirmation a day after your application, please E-MAIL us.
How can I get my entry badges?
Print out the confirmation email. Bring it along with your name card and redeem the badges in our registration counter during opening hours of the Expo.
How can I register for myself and a group of colleagues?
Are there any travel package recommend when visiting Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong?
Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong has a recommended travel agent for registered visitors which provides special travel packages. You can also enjoy a variety of privileges under the “Business Right Here!” campaign presented by the Meetings and Exhibitions office of the Hong Kong Tourism Board. For more details, please visit TRAVEL INFORMATION.
Manage Pre-registration details
If you need to update your personal details after registration, please click.