Thanks to the F&B leaders for shaping a better RBHK!
Every year, Restaurant & Bar Hong Kong (RBHK) invites a group of key hospitality leaders to join our Advisory Board and give us ideas on how to better address their purchasing needs in our forthcoming expo. The 2017 committee generously shared the latest industry trends and challenges happening in the region, as well as which series of suppliers that they are looking forward to seeing in RBHK 2017.
2017 Advisory Committee (left to right)
- Ms. Nancy Wong, Senior Sales Manager, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Mr. Arvin Ng, Exhibition Sales Executive, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Mr. Calvin Ku, Food & Beverage Director, Buzz Concepts Group Ltd
- Ms. Monica Yao, Director, Staunton’s Group
- Mr. Christopher Mark, Owner & Director, Black Sheep Restaurants Ltd
- Mr. Robert Cooper, Owner & Director, Enoteca Group
- Mr. Stuart Bailey, Managing Director, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Ms. Riko Tam, General Manager, King Parrot Group
- Ms. Kathy Leung, Senior Operations Manager, 1957 & Co. (Hospitality) Limited
- Mr. James Orr, Sales Manager, Diversified Communications Hong Kong
- Mr. Perry Yuen, F&B Director, City of Dreams Macau
- Mr. Mark Cholewka, Managing Director, Shore Hospitality
- Mr. Hugo Cheng, Director of Food & Beverage, Pullman Hotels & Resorts
- Mr. Roger Shing, Corporate Director of Procurement, Rosewood Hotel Group
Venue sponsor of 2017 committee meeting:
Shore Steak (by Shore Hospitality)
Located in a spectacular split-level venue at The L Place in Central, Shore has been one of Hong Kong’s beloved premium steakhouses since opening in 2010. The city’s go-to venue for exceptional in-house, dry-aged steaks is also home to an impressive lounge and dining room, spread over 10,000 square-feet of a beautifully imagined space. A world-class terrace provides an urban oasis to help guests to unwind and relax, while the expansive two-floor interior can accommodate for any scene from the grandest of events to an intimate gathering between friends.