We’re excited to announce that RBHK will be holding a brand new feature: The Coffee & Tea Theatre this year!
Coffee & Tea Theatre is where tea and coffee culture gets in full swing. With tea and coffee seminars there’s always something exciting brewing at this special zone. Network with industry peers, and listen to the inspiring sharing about the latest beverage trends, hands-on brewing skills and sourcing strategies from the industry professionals.
Café operators, baristas and tea masters should head to this area to source the finest coffee and tea ingredients, special blends, and one-of-a-kind brews. It’s also where buyers can source innovations and tried and tested equipment or accessories.
The Coffee & Tea Theatre will hold a series of coffee and tea seminars and workshops over the three-day expo. If you would like to speak or demonstrate at the Theatre in RBHK 2017, submit your topic to us now!Topic Submission
Download Fact Sheet
Topics and schedule:
• How to train your baristas/ staff?
• Tips of sourcing beans for your coffee shop
• Fair trade coffee
• Coffee & food pairing
• International trends of the coffee market
• Demonstration of brewing a perfect cup of coffee
• Latte art demonstration
• How to source quality tea for restaurants?
• Tea cocktail
• How to make a cup of good milk tea
• Development of organic tea in the market
• Successful case of international tea enterprise
• Popular tea in Hong Kong
For any enquiry, please contact:
Ms. Natalie Chan
Tel: +852 3958 0538